We always seek to understand our clients’ business first
Throughout our long-lasting relationships with our clients, we continuously strive to better understand their business goals in light of their operating constraints. Our reward has been consistent client satisfaction and our subsequent involvement in the daily operation of their commercial activities which includes, among others, the drafting, revising and negotiating of domestic and cross-border agreements, including:
- sale and purchase agreements;
- supply and other trade agreements;
- manufacturing, distribution and agency agreements;
- construction agreements;
- franchise and license agreements;
- cooperation and management agreements; and
- outsourcing agreements of back-office functions and core functions (also for clients in regulated service sectors).
We support digital transacting & dispute resolution
We are also regularly requested to advise on both B2B and B2C general terms of our clients, who frequently operate from on-line platforms. We have experience in cases where brand images can be jeopardized due to social media activities. In these matters and other commercial and civil law disputes we more regularly represent our clients in out-of-court settlements.
We are also frequently consulted on conflict of laws and conflict of jurisdiction matters.